Desk.com is an online customer service software and support ticket help desk application for small business and fast-growing companies. With the Desk.com integration in Synap, you can import your help desk tickets and the associated people and organizations, so that you can view the tickets along with emails to customers from you and your team, all in one unified feed. Setup is simple and does not require any developer attention.
- Log into your Synap account and click/tap Configure in the navigation menu to access your Configuration page.
- Click/tap the Edit button in the Integrations section.
- Look for the Desk.com section on the Integrations page and use the Add button to connect your Desk.com account to Synap.
- Synap will prompt you to enter your Desk.com subdomain (usually your company domain) and to sign in with your Desk.com credentials. Note: If you're already logged into Desk.com, you may not be asked for your credentials.
- Finally, you'll be asked to allow Synap to access your Desk.com account. Simply click Allow and you're all set!
Do all Synap users need Desk.com user credentials to access Desk.com information in Synap?
Nope. Just one user needs to authenticate. Even your teammates who may not have access to Desk.com will see the information from Desk.com in Synap, giving everyone the benefit of the unified view of your customer communications.
When the status of a ticket gets updated in Desk.com, is it updated in Synap?
Yes, updates in Desk.com regarding the status of the help desk incident send a webhook to Synap, where the updated information will be displayed.
We have multiple Desk.com accounts for different products. Is that supported in Synap?
Yes, Synap supports multiple Desk.com integrations. Tickets from each of the Desk.com accounts will all roll up into one unified feed, so that you're able to see the complete story of your customers.
How do I remove my Desk.com integration?
You can submit a support request for this by clicking on the Help menu in the bottom left and then clicking Send a Message. In the message, please let us know which integration you would like disconnected.