Zendesk is a web-based customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features. With the Zendesk integration in Synap, you can see Zendesk tickets along with emails to customers from you and your teammates, all in one organized feed.
Get set up now in just a few easy steps - no developer required.
- Log into your Synap account and click/tap Configure in the navigation menu to access your Configuration page.
- Click/tap the Edit button in the Integrations section.
- Look for the Zendesk section on the Integrations page and use the Add button to connect your Zendesk account to Synap.
- Synap will prompt you to enter your Zendesk subdomain (usually your company domain) and to sign in to Zendesk with your email and password. Note: If you're already logged into Zendesk, you may not be asked for your credentials.
- Finally, you'll be asked to allow Synap to access your Zendesk account. Simply click Allow and you're all set!
Do all Synap users need Zendesk user credentials to access Zendesk tickets in Synap?
Nope. Just one user needs to authenticate. Even your sales and customer success teammates who may not have access to Zendesk will see the tickets from Zendesk in Synap, giving everyone the benefit of the unified view of your customer communications.
When the status of a ticket gets updated in Zendesk, is it updated in Synap?
Yes, updates in Zendesk regarding the status of the ticket are reflected in Synap. Synap polls Zendesk for changes at 15 minute intervals, at which point the updated information will be displayed.
We have multiple Zendesk accounts for different products. Is that supported in Synap?
Yes, Synap supports multiple Zendesk integrations. Tickets from each of the Zendesk accounts will all roll up into one unified feed, so that you're able to see the complete story of your customers.
How do I remove my Zendesk integration?
You can submit a support request for this by clicking on the Help menu in the bottom left and then clicking Send a Message. In the message, please let us know which integration you would like disconnected.